Wednesday, October 27, 2004

The Lazer Beam

My blog is not totally anonymous anymore.

I showed my blog to my wife last night thanks to the advice of The Lazer Beam.

It was hard to remain totally anonymous. I have always believed that I am doing something wrong if I cannot tell my wife. In marriage, one should be able to confide completely in one's spouse. Obviously I was not even listening to myself in the time I was keeping my blog secret. As I have said before, I am not perfect, I am only human.

My wife was amazed that I kept a secret from her for over a month. She was not upset. She even liked my blog :)

Thank you as well to all you who left comments on this subject. I do read them all with great interest. I truly appreciate everyone taking the time to respond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home