Monday, November 08, 2004

Oswald the Octopus and the War on Terror

One of my daughter's favorite shows is Oswald. In case you are not familiar with it, Oswald is a big blue octopus.

When my daughter watches this show she goes into a trance. No other show has this hypnotic power over her.

I thought the show was a snoozefest the first time I watched it. I could not get through a whole episode without falling asleep. The show is so mellow and soothing that even my wife falls asleep while watching it.

The thought came to me that perhaps they need to have this show on a continuous loop in prisons. After watching episode after episode of Oswald even the most hardened criminal will turn soft. Watching Oswald could help prepare prisoners for re-entry into society.

Here is another thought... perhaps they should translate the show into Arabic.

1 Comments:

At November 17, 2004 at 2:31:00 PM EST, Blogger PsychoToddler said...

Henry the penguin is really creepy. Hate to think what they'll dig up in his backyard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home