Wednesday, December 15, 2004

My Comments on Your Comments

I thoroughly enjoy the interactive nature of blogging - The ability to explore ideas, thoughts, and emotions on a deeper level with other people around the world from all backgrounds.

Most of us spend at least eight hours a day in the work world. The work world is characterized as a world of mental stagnation. Most workers idea's are never given further consideration by their management. Thus, it is easy for the common working person to simply turn into a drone and do as he is told.

This is not so with blogging. With blogging it makes no difference what the person's name is ,what the person does for a living, or where the person lives. What matters are the ideas that one presents. Blogging provides a soap box to those people who might not be listened to in their daily lives.

I am amazed that people visit this site, some even on a daily basis just to read what I write. Knowing that there are people out there keeps my mind active in order to continually think of new ideas to share. It is rewarding to connect with all of you since establishing my home here in cyberspace.

6 Comments:

At December 15, 2004 at 10:28:00 AM EST, Blogger Anshel's Wife said...

I love reading your blog. It's the first one I read in the morning. I started blogging (writing my own and reading others) so that I could keep connected to my yiddishkeit during the day while I'm at work. I have found some pretty unwholesome Jewish sites. But yours is at the top of the aidel list.

 
At December 15, 2004 at 11:01:00 AM EST, Blogger Tamara said...

SJ, your blog is like a spring: it restores and refreshes my soul.

 
At December 15, 2004 at 11:16:00 AM EST, Blogger A Simple Jew said...

Thank you.

 
At December 16, 2004 at 9:16:00 AM EST, Blogger Alice said...

Your site is a nice way to learn about Judaism from a positive perspective. You are a good influence. I love people who love being Jewish. Have you seen the movie 'Elf'? (Do you go to movies?) That's how I feel about Judaism.

 
At December 16, 2004 at 9:30:00 AM EST, Blogger A Simple Jew said...

Thank you for your "positive" feedback ;) I haven't been to a movie in a long time, not because I am opposed to movies, but because with two small children at home, I just don't have the time.

 
At December 16, 2004 at 1:11:00 PM EST, Blogger Alice said...

It's a Christmas movie, but it's quite hilarious. Very goofy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home