Friday, February 25, 2005

A Little Further Along The Journey To Simplicity

Since writing this post, I have stayed away from the mainstream news. My mind feels clearer and not cluttered with random fragments. I decided that if there is important news someone will tell me about it.

Many people have remarked that they too know people who don't know what is going on in the world and never read the newspaper or watch the nightly news. They find these people to be ignorant.

I am not arguing with them.

However, I think there is a difference between not watching the news and choosing not to watch the news.

There is a difference between the person who does not watch the news because he is too busy watching football games, reality TV, or NASCAR and the person who does not watch the news so that he can deal with matters of the neshoma.

Think me to be a simpleton. I profess to be no more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home