Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I Am With Her

My wife is known by others for her kindness, patience, selflessness, and easy-going manner. She is so highly regarded by others that I am known by many people as "Dina's" husband. Despite getting very little time to herself away from our children she always puts on a good face when she is out in public. She makes raising two small children appear to be easier than it actually is. People have confided in me that other stay-at-home moms wish they were more like her. My wife in her humility doesn't understand why.

I try to give my wife as many breaks as I can by watching the kids and letting her go out. I couldn't do what she does on a daily basis. In this regard, she is a much stronger person than I am. I honestly do not know how she is always able to see the bigger picture while in a constant state of sleep deprivation.

I couldn't imagine life without her.

--

Who is rich? He who has a wife whose deeds are virtuous.

(Talmud - Shabbos 25b)

2 Comments:

At March 9, 2005 at 9:18:00 AM EST, Blogger torontopearl said...

"Eshet Chayil Mi Yimtzah..."

ASJ, I think you found her!

 
At March 9, 2005 at 10:34:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your wife sounds like a gem! :) She is a wonderful treasure which G-d has blessed you.

And, remember that behind every Proverbs 31 wife, there is a Proverbs 31 husband who provides so that his wife can live to her full potental. ~C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home