Friday, August 18, 2006

Hakaras Hatov To MOChassid


My comments on "Good" Jewish Music:

I have been following MOChassid's blog since 2004 and have come to the conclusion that if MOChassid recommends a CD, the CD is good - very good! In fact, it is my opinion that new Jewish music releases of quality should be stamped with MOChassid's hechsher for the benefit of the listening public.

Through reading MOChassid's blog, I first was exposed to Yosef Karduner, Eitan Katz, Ari Boiangiu, Shlomo Katz, and Aaron Razel. In each case, I took MOChassid's recommendation, bought their CDs, and was happy I did.

Now I look forward to the Jewish music CD he is producing in memory of his father.

Thank you MOChassid for opening up the world of Jewish music to me.

1 Comments:

At August 20, 2006 at 11:54:00 AM EDT, Blogger A Simple Jew said...

I sure it will, MOChassid!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home