Sunday, August 26, 2007

Bilvavi Mishkan Evneh


Thanks to my good friend Dixie Yid, I purchased the English translation of Bilvavi Mishkan Evneh. My neshoma lit right up on Shabbos morning when I opened it up for the first time.

When a parent, spouse, or close friend puts their hand on your back, you experience a deep feeling of comfort or encouragement. This is the precise feeling that I experienced when learning this sefer; as if the Ribbono shel Olam was putting His hand on my back and encouraging me to come closer to Him.

This sefer certainly does not need my haskama, but nevertheless I highly recommend it to everyone. I guarantee that this sefer will ignite a fire in your heart.

3 Comments:

At August 26, 2007 at 3:29:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone asked me, if R' Itamar Shwartz can give a shiur for "Irgun Shiurey Toyro" in Boro Park. (Since his is in America now). If he is interested - I can speak with the director of "Irgun Shiurey Toyro".

 
At August 27, 2007 at 9:52:00 AM EDT, Blogger DixieYid (يهودي جنوبي) said...

I would suggest that either you or your friend contact them directly as soon as possible. The flyer with the contact information for the coordinator can be found here:

http://dixieyid.blogspot.com/2007/07/bilvavi-mishkan-evneh-author-available.html

-Dixie Yid

 
At August 27, 2007 at 12:14:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, I called to "Irgun Shiurey Toyro" and left this phone on their machine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home