Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Her Eyes


Looking into her eyes I can see the warmth, kindness, sensitivity, and love brimming over.

Her eyes are what caused me to fall in love with her.

Her eyes are my life's barometer. When they are radiating happiness, I too am filled with joy. When they are filled with tears, my heart is pained and yearns to bring her solace. When they are disapproving, I know that I am not living up to my potential and need to correct my ways. When they are shining, I know with certainty that I am on the right path.

I cannot imagine a world without these eyes.

And, I am humbled that every day these eyes look into my own.

9 Comments:

At August 6, 2008 at 8:12:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it your anniversary?

 
At August 6, 2008 at 8:13:00 AM EDT, Blogger A Simple Jew said...

5 Av is my wife's birthday.

 
At August 6, 2008 at 9:01:00 AM EDT, Blogger SuperRaizy said...

That is just beautiful.

 
At August 6, 2008 at 12:27:00 PM EDT, Blogger DixieYid (يهودي جنوبي) said...

That really is beautiful. I hope she saw it! You're a good husband!

And please wish your wife a happy birthday from the JBloggosphere as well!

-Dixie Yid

 
At August 6, 2008 at 1:43:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish MY husband expressed his feelings in such tender words!

Happy Birthday, Mrs. ASJ!

 
At August 6, 2008 at 2:36:00 PM EDT, Blogger Alice said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At August 7, 2008 at 12:14:00 AM EDT, Blogger Neil Harris said...

Beautiful!

 
At August 7, 2008 at 7:51:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your wife!

 
At August 15, 2008 at 12:23:00 AM EDT, Blogger torontopearl said...

Beautifully said.
Blue Mountain Press greeting cards is in need of some freelance creative writers. This message of yours would probably be most suitable for one of their cards or products.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home