Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What Is Going On Behind The Scenes?


On Erev Yom Kippur, after receiving the Sudilkover Rebbe’s brocha, I began to devote the majority of my “free time” to a new project that I pray will serve as a great source of chizuk to others.

The more that I work on this project, the more my ratzon to complete it increases. Unfortunately, with this increased ratzon, my ratzon to continue blogging has decreased. I honestly believe that the whole purpose of my “A Simple Jew” blog was to develop my knowledge, writing skills, and contact network to the point where I could take on this new project. In a sense, my last five years of blogging has served as a springboard for this project.

I certainly do not intend to pull the plug on my blog with this posting; just to inform my readers why my postings have been more sparse recently.

11 Comments:

At September 30, 2009 at 3:24:00 PM EDT, Blogger Neil Harris said...

Very interesting. Please keep us informed!!!

 
At September 30, 2009 at 9:12:00 PM EDT, Blogger Mottel said...

Can't wait to find out what you're working on!

 
At September 30, 2009 at 9:15:00 PM EDT, Blogger Chaviva Gordon-Bennett said...

I'm intrigued ... very intrigued. Waiting to hear more :)

 
At September 30, 2009 at 11:28:00 PM EDT, Blogger Shmerl said...

Is it about the hisboydedus site?

 
At October 1, 2009 at 1:49:00 AM EDT, Blogger DB said...

how does one find out more info about this project and get involved?

 
At October 1, 2009 at 6:59:00 AM EDT, Blogger A Simple Jew said...

Bahaltener: To answer your question, it doesn't have anything to do with the hisbodedus site.

 
At October 1, 2009 at 9:50:00 AM EDT, Anonymous shoshana (bershad) said...

If this project involves a publication of some sort, I'd be pleased to offer my copy editing skills.

I'd love to see you compile some of your blog entries into a book.

In any case, all the best! Hatzlacha!

 
At October 1, 2009 at 10:09:00 AM EDT, Blogger A Simple Jew said...

Shoshana (Bershad). Yes it is and I thank you for your offer. While I am not turning my blog entries into a book, I am drawing from some of the information in my postings.

 
At October 1, 2009 at 12:15:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when will you let us know what you are up to?

 
At October 1, 2009 at 12:16:00 PM EDT, Blogger A Simple Jew said...

Those who know, know. And those who don't will find out later.

 
At October 4, 2009 at 11:39:00 PM EDT, Anonymous chenyok said...

you're a bit of a teaser!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home